Sudbury Rainbow Crime Stoppers is seeking a dynamic new team member for a 12 month contract. The successful candidate will leverage their skills to maximize our capacity to grow and pivot our fundraising and public awareness initiatives towards digital delivery.
- Create and update fundraising and public awareness marketing materials
- Media Monitoring
- Arrange media coverage for fundraising and public awareness activities.
- Update the website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in relation to fundraising and public awareness.
- Research, report and deliver web-based strategies for digital delivery of public awareness and fundraising initiatives
- Assist in the development of a formal fundraising plan and annual calendar of initiatives.
- Seek out new promotional and fundraising opportunities in consultation with supervisor
- Build on reoccurring or past fundraisers to ensure growth
- Participate in all public awareness and fundraising initiatives and activities
- Identify volunteer duties - Schedule and coordinate volunteers, including recruitment, training and supervision
- Handle, sort and route incoming communications in a timely and accurate manner
- Record information; create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information - Maintain electronic and hard copy records keeping systems
- Schedule, plan, participate in and provide administrative support to fundraising and public awareness meetings
- Prepare documents and reports
- Maintain fundraising sponsor and marketing databases
- Source organization and event donations
- In addition to the foregoing, any related duties as assigned.
- Must have graduated within the last three years from an accredited University or College with a degree or diploma from the marketing or fundraising fields of study
- Must be a first full-time employment in the field of fundraising or marketing
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must undergo an in-depth police/intelligence background check
- Bilingualism (English/French) is considered an asset
How to Apply
Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or;
Via regular mail to Sudbury Rainbow Crime Stoppers, 190 Brady St., Sudbury, ON P3E 3V6
On or before 4:00 p.m. on April 23, 2021
Lana Tremblay, Office & Event Coordinator
Phone: 705 675-9171 x5692
This Opportunity is
Proudly Supported by: